Thursday, November 23, 2006

Attention Foreign Pervert:

Hello, my friends from Iran, Kuwait, Switzerland, UK, Canada (other than my usual canadian perverts Mossy, Penny, and Dani), Malaysia, Germany, United Arab Emirates...

I'm sorry, there is no naughty tape of Zahra Amir Ebrahimi here.

You have been misled by Gino, who is himself a well-known pervert with a sense of humor (and poor taste in American Football teams).

I have, however, uncovered a tape of Gino in naughty action, and to sate your prurient interests, I will post it here for you...



Try and get that out of your head...

6 comments:

Lana said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

Gino said...

ROTFLMAO

i love it!

RW said...

I've been back here to look at this three times already. Damn you to hell Kal!!

Kal said...

Bwa ha ha!!! I sang it at Thanksgiving dinner, to race reviews.

Kal said...

Boz: And same to you!

Mossy Stone said...

That's "Canadian" and "Pervert". Don't forget to capitalize us!