Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bring it on!









Well well well. You Bears fans are feeling pretty good about yourselves, aren't you? Nine and one. Not bad. Two straight wins on the road too...

Yup, pretty good. And you're coming into Foxboro where the (ahem... Three Time World Champion) New England Patriots have reverted to the Patsies of old, going only 5 and 3 and dropping three horrid games to the Broncos, Colts, and Jets. The very same Jets you guys blanked last week...

Well. So. Like your chances, eh?

You know who I'm talking to, yup, that's right: you, RW and you, Gino.

Well Gents, feel like putting your blog where you're mouth is? What do you say about a little wager, eh? Little friendly action?

Here's what I propose gents: my Patsies win, you owe me a post about the brilliance of my Patsies, and, well, yes, my blog too. And your Bears win (roll eyes here), and I owe you two a post about the brilliance of your Bears and your respective blogs.

Well, you in?

Update: My take on last night's game may be found here

7 comments:

RW said...

Only 3 time world champion? Where the hell were you guys in the 20's??

I'll back the 9 time world champion Bears and take you up.

And this is for you.

Heh...

Kal said...

Excellent. Game on.

Oh, and very nice glasses on Ditka. Verrry 1980s. Like your offense. Right out of 1984. That may work in the NFC, but this is major league football...

RW said...

"Oh, and very nice glasses on Ditka. Verrry 1980s. Like your offense. Right out of 1984. That may work in the NFC, but this is major league football..." he said, standing beside his baby picture on which he drew a couple of horns.

Gino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gino said...

i'm in.

ya know, if you really want me to help promote your blog... hehehehe
(insert evil laugh here)

i'll see what i can do.

Kara said...

Football?? Call me when you get back to cat's in box's....

Mossy Stone said...

"World" champions? *ahem* I don't think so. NFL Champs, sure. Super Bowl Champs, definitely. But unless there's a World Cup of gridiron football out there, you might be stretching your boundaries just a bit.