Monday, November 13, 2006

Public Service Announcement

Two bits of blogging news:

1) The Garage is active again... Well, Duff's been submitting fairly regularly, but I've been ignoring it since the move to Beta. But remiss no more! Check it out, and comment about my atrocious musical tastes...

2) In a heroic spat of bedroom cleaning (for how can I complain about my daughter's horrific bedroom when my side of my bedroom resembles the Black Hole of Calcutta), Recondo has been found! We'll bring you more of this story as it develops.

(and I've moved some of Recondo's finer moments over to Beta, so feel free to check him out under the "Recondo" category tag)

(or, if you're real lazy, just click here...)
Thank you, that is all.

1 comment:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Heh - love the Recondo :p