Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oops, missed that...

The lovely Duff retaliated for the Christmas present tag I threw her by tagging me on this one. As a slave to the rules of the internet, I submit my contribtion.

But, as Wifeypooh is sitting across the table and scowling that I'm playing on the internet (or, as she calls it, a colossal waste of time), let's involve her. Below, in red, are her answers.

if you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
WP: Junk food (as she munches on a Dorito).
Kal:

if you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
WP: No weapons of mass destruction. You should have to look at the people you're killing.
Kal: Like when she strangles hobos.

name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
WP: Wonderwoman.
Kal: Admit it, you're all jealous of me right now. I love the truth-telling lasso...

if you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
WP: No. Not interested.
Kal: See, it's hard enough to live with me the first time around, why would she subject herself to a rerun?

if you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
WP: Elizabeth Cady Stanton. (Early female supremacist)
Kal: Admit, you're all very happy you're not me right now...

what is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
WP: I wish I had the flecks of gold from a river in Alaska my cousin gave to me.

what is your one most important contribution to this world?
WP: Teaching.
Kal: I think it's ensuring that I don't go out in public without pants. Left to my own devices, that would not be unusual.

what is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
WP: Obviously if I had a hidden talent I wouldn't mention it on the internet, wouldn't remain hidden, would it?
Kal: (smiling knowingly...)

what is your most cherished possession?
WP: Oh, definitely that big stud I'm married to. He's the best. I thank God every day for him...
(OUCH)
WP (for real): My engagement ring.

what one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
WP: (gazing at me like I have two heads) My mother (this doesn't have to be in a postive way, does it?)

what one word describes you better than any other?
WP: Clever.
Kal: (I would've said annoyed...)

4 comments:

Avitable said...

I should make my wife do one of these someday.

Dirty Gypsy said...

I just knew your wife would be just as awesome as you. :)

Glad to see you haven't gone away just yet.

Oh, and we're rooting against New England tonight at my house. So far, very unsuccessfully.

Kara said...

ha..annoyed..love that one. Psst, i promise I wont do any feminine hygiene posts this week...lmao.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

"I think it's ensuring that I don't go out in public without pants.

Funny.